Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Break

Week 3 of my Christmas Break has just begun. I would have to say that I am not as eager to return to school as I was last year. The longer I am down here, the more I want to stay in the country where space and quietness are at their peak. I have finished one of the two books I had set out to complete. My sister came to visit over Christmas, which is definitely a highlight of my break. This past week was rough though. I've cried more than I have in months, mostly during an anxiety attack Christmas morning that left me feeling ill the rest of the day. Family stresses and not registering for an online biology class in time were the other culprits in dampening the holiday season. I am learning I need to adamently claim my rights as a child of God and not let such circumstances get me down.

"Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God." Psalm 42:5-6, 11

I have a special treat for my next post. He, he, he. Happy New Year, everyone!

1 comment:

Shaw Productions said...

I love you.

One problem with you staying in the country: I'm up here. And that means I would hardly ever see you.